Electro Gypsy Electro Gypsy

An instant classic

I totally pulled shapes to this!

Vancouver Olympic Mascots Vancouver Olympic Mascots

Vancouver Cops

That is Vancouver police to a TEE.

A little audio normalization would have made this flash all the better.

Stay Awesome.

TheCriminalDuder responds:

Thanks man.
lol didn't expect someone to get that lil gag 'bout the cops. :P

Candy Hole #1 Candy Hole #1

A Chilling Vision of Things to Come!

This is a masterpiece.

A Wizard Creates A Wizard Creates

That was fun.

I would love to see more stories!

Sheepz Sheepz

Reminds me of my cats!

Cute without being too cutsie. Great work!

KILLZ-OWN KILLZ-OWN

Front Page?!?!

I can see how this didn't get deleted, cause I mean, NewGrounds viewers will follow violence and video game parodies off a cliff. But man... front page? How long did it take you to make this? 5 hours or so? I would hope it didn't take any longer.

The Sleep Sheep The Sleep Sheep

Refreshing to see somthing like this on newgrounds

The music really made this piece! I loved it, and the theme where he charges the Nightmare almost had me cheer out loud for him. Just some creative critisism: I would have had a slightly bigger build-up to the him charging the nightmare, just because it would have made that moment all the more dramatic. Y'know, like maybe he had to build up his courage a bit... just to show that he was scared, but brave enough to help someone in need. Just a suggestion though, the movie was amazingly cute and got a great moral across regardless.

Check out my work for even more non-bloody cuteness! Cheers.

Madelief responds:

Woo! another artist without blood! I love those!
Your suggestion is really good, though I thought that the black sheep was rather clumsy, and did things before thinking ^^;
But that attack scene could've been longer indeed.

Thanks for your comment!

Kids should be outside. Kids should be outside.

my friend

VERY well done. I love it when people create serious, somber, pieces that get to the point. The art was fantastic (screw the tweening tool! frame by frame adds style!) and really maintained it's look throughout the piece.

Lesson learned here: You can only meet girls if you leave the house? Heh, just kidding. Please, keep animating!

No Man's Land Flash Anime No Man's Land Flash Anime

Too long

Don't get me wrong... I liked it. the visuals were great (though not AMAZING, like so many people say). The thing is, it hasn't scene an editors hand, the shots drag on far too long, to the point that they are booring.

Though the art is visually pleasing, I beleive that this is a piece of "animator masturbation." A concept where the animator/artist is so in love with the visuals, they can't progress the story properly.

Once again, I liked it, but I don't understand anyone who can say they LOVED it.

INFERNO. INFERNO.

Make a short film, and use this as your storyboard

I liked this. But the entire time I was watching it I was thinging: this should be a short film... not an animation. Of course, animation is ALOT cheaper. But this could easily act as a glorified story board for a live action piece. If you have the resources, please consider it. This has the potential to be great.

AnimusImperium responds:

Sorry but i don't have the resources, so i did a cheap animation instead...thanks for your comments.